Repetitive Strain Injury/RSI - SCM?

MEASK wrote at 2013-02-25 17:07:36
I would like to ask why the SCM self help method offered by Julie is so expensive. I understand going to the Doctor is expensive too, but for an online self help method ( book ) costing over 220.00 is very high.

And if its because there are also CD's and such, why is that needed, you either buy the book or the CD and thats a very high price.

If one truly wanted to help someone, and were concerned, they could still make a a nice hefty profit by charging 30.00 or less, especially if the self help method really worked, and you would sell a lot MORE, given people could better afford 30.00, then 220.00, some might think it a get rich quick gimick, rather then a true helpful method to address serious symptoms.

Julie Donnelly wrote at 2014-01-25 02:36:54
It's been a long time since this was posted, but I wanted to clarify a mistake.  I do not charge $220 for my book, unfortunately someone purchased the book for $47 and is re-selling it for this ridiculous price.  I tried to have it taken off Amazon, but they wouldn't do it.  I can only hope that nobody would ever pay this price.

Repetitive Strain Injury

Julie Donnelly, LMT