Repetitive Strain Injury/weird left wrist pain

Question
wrist
wrist  

wrist
wrist  
im not sure if my last question went through so i am just going to resend it im a 19 year old female,
my left wrist has been acting up lately and if it turns a certain way it makes a popping sensation i cant put to much pressure on it either and a weird looking  bone or something sticks out when i bend my wrist, i dont remember   falling or injuring it.
can you help me out ?

Answer
Hi Melissa,

With the picture of your hand I think you need to first go to an orthopedist physician. It appears that your wrist is out of joint and is currently beyond what I can do to help you.  I'm sure the muscles are being impacted, but I don't believe the muscles caused this problem.

After you have seen your physician, please feel free to come back again and we will look at the muscles of your forearm, all of which insert into your hand.

Wishing you well,
    Julie Donnelly

Repetitive Strain Injury

Julie Donnelly, LMT