Reptiles/Cricket in Bulk

t wrote at 2008-08-05 21:54:24
you can also insert the open end of the box into a large garbage bag and shake it to make sure all the crickets are out. Once they are all in the garbage bag you more easily transfer them to your cricket container.

malik wrote at 2013-02-12 16:41:37
i open my box of crickets in a garbage bag and dump crickets into it. clear is better so you can see them better. then the bag is flexable enough to get into your cage. once all crickets are at bottom of bag, you can cut off excess and  put into cage.

Cricketkeeper wrote at 2014-07-03 17:04:19
Another easy thing you can do is but duct tape on your cardboard box. Make sure to put several layers starting from the top to the bottom.

Cardboard and Duct tape are inexpensive and I haven't had a single get free (Only been two days)

Tracie Kretzschmar

I can answer questions pertaining to health, UVB specifics, overall husbandry care & supplementation, analysis of blood test results, and behavioral problems & handling. I can answer questions pertaining to bearded dragons, leopard geckos, iguanas, uromastyx & ball pythons. I can answer adeno virus related questions in bearded dragons, & then specifically about the testing methods as well. I am beginning an Pogona Adeno Testing Society in 2008 which will help to begin to start some standardization within the bearded dragon colonies of the breeders who choose to test.

I have been working with bearded dragons for over 5 years now, as well as leopard geckos, too. I am currently doing rescues, as well. I hope to be able to educate people prior to them purchasing an exotic pet in order to avoid any health crisis with them.

I have a master's degree in sports medicine & physiology, & 1 year of vet tech schooling, & am currently working on a reptile certification through the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council.