Reptiles/Pregnant Leopard Gecko?

Carina Corrina wrote at 2012-12-29 02:59:59
hi i got a female  month old leopard egcko and was wondering if you could send me leopard some up dates i do have a male leopard egcko his almost 2 but the pet shop said the female leopard egcko will grow bigger then the male but i wonted to no if you can put them together i have sometimes got them both out but mine female  really jumping  a lot need to no some good up to dates  

I am well versed in all aspects of the care and keeping of green iguanas, leopard geckos and bearded dragons. This includes all husbandry issues pertaining to the above species. I am not a vet so I cannot answer medical questions. I research other reptiles and am able to give general information on other species of lizards. I prefer not to answer snake questions as that I have not researched them enough.

I own 3 green iguanas, two of which are rescues. I own two leopard geckos, both rescues. I've had my reptiles for 11 years. I spend many hours researching the care of my reptiles to keep up to date on all information pertaining to keeping reptiles that I have. I own a yahoo group dedicated to raising healthy iguanas.

Scales and Tails Exotic Pet Rescue (one of the founding members)

One of the Co Authors of the Book "The Iguana Dens Care and Keeping of Giant Green Iguanas"

I was a Vet Tech for 6 years. Research, experience and learning from the experience of others that have raised reptiles for many years.