Reptiles/abcess on leopard gecko

Nicole wrote at 2011-08-11 02:28:20
My friends leopard gecko has the same thing.  Can you let me know how it went please I am worried about the lizard and my friend really isn't.  Any help would be awesome.  It looks like the same thing thats wrong.  

a veterinarian wrote at 2012-12-05 19:47:06
Please see a veterinarian. I can tell you that the advice you are receiving through this web site is not thorough, not complete, and not all together accurate.Though one year of vet tech training is more than some it is not comprehensive.  

kerry wrote at 2015-04-16 15:23:18
I have a Gecko with a lump on the place. Did you successfully drain it? I'm not sure what to do, there are 3 vets in my area and non of them will see her.  

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar