Reptiles/Chinese Water dragon

Emmy wrote at 2014-01-17 01:50:17
I have a chinese water dragon, and even though I had a uv bulb it wasn't enough to keep him healthy. He stopped eating and had to be syringe fed for a while till I realized that I had moved his cage away from the window. As soon as I moved him back next to the window he was back to his old self within the next 2 days. Sometimes uv bulbs alone don't cut it.  

Tracie Kretzschmar

I can answer questions pertaining to health, UVB specifics, overall husbandry care & supplementation, analysis of blood test results, and behavioral problems & handling. I can answer questions pertaining to bearded dragons, leopard geckos, iguanas, uromastyx & ball pythons. I can answer adeno virus related questions in bearded dragons, & then specifically about the testing methods as well. I am beginning an Pogona Adeno Testing Society in 2008 which will help to begin to start some standardization within the bearded dragon colonies of the breeders who choose to test.

I have been working with bearded dragons for over 5 years now, as well as leopard geckos, too. I am currently doing rescues, as well. I hope to be able to educate people prior to them purchasing an exotic pet in order to avoid any health crisis with them.

I have a master's degree in sports medicine & physiology, & 1 year of vet tech schooling, & am currently working on a reptile certification through the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council.