Reptiles/black snake with silver stripes

007heidib wrote at 2013-03-20 20:57:30
I think I just saw its relative in South Florida.  It was about 2 1/2 feet long and almost as wide as a garden hose. Black with multiple thin metallic silver lines running downfrom head to tail.  

Joel La Rocque

Snake identification, husbandry, venom compositions, how to remove and relocate snakes safely, assistance with bite emergency, how to keep snakes out of your yard, venomous or non venomous, and how to coexist with them and be happy doing it.

Working with reptiles for over 40 years now and owner of Specialized Venom's. The past ten have been the best, I am with my best friends every day and what more could one ask for.

South Eastern Herpetological society SHHS British Herpetological society The US Toxicological society Australian Herpetological society

Toxicological review Practical reptile keeping Cryptozoology society (British) Several news service and journal quarterly papers

PSTC, Biology major left prior to degree.

Volunteer of the year Atlanta, Ga. First responder quarterly

Our client list is confidential, sorry