Reptiles/eye sight problems with my bearded dragon

D Jeanette wrote at 2015-10-08 16:27:13
I have the same issue with my one year old, and it started presenting around 6 months...progressively getting worse. Vet hasn't been able to determine why and has suggested that it is either an hereditary degeneration or damage from shedding. If you have found anything out since you posted, please share... Thanks!

Joel La Rocque

Snake identification, husbandry, venom compositions, how to remove and relocate snakes safely, assistance with bite emergency, how to keep snakes out of your yard, venomous or non venomous, and how to coexist with them and be happy doing it.

Working with reptiles for over 40 years now and owner of Specialized Venom's. The past ten have been the best, I am with my best friends every day and what more could one ask for.

South Eastern Herpetological society SHHS British Herpetological society The US Toxicological society Australian Herpetological society

Toxicological review Practical reptile keeping Cryptozoology society (British) Several news service and journal quarterly papers

PSTC, Biology major left prior to degree.

Volunteer of the year Atlanta, Ga. First responder quarterly

Our client list is confidential, sorry