Reptiles/white tree frog

hi, question for you about white tree frogs. do they become bored? also what enrichments can i put in there enclosure?
do they have any commom problems when being cared for in captivity? i.e. behaviour? health problems? ect.
thankyou !

Cloe, apologies for delay. Whites Tree Frog care is very similar to Green Tree Frog captive care and so rather than bore you with a bunch of maybe this or maybe that I am including a link to a complete care article which I did on Green Tree Frog captive care which will answer all of your questions directly. I do believe whole heartedly that all reptiles and amphibian do much better with environmental enrichment.
Green Tree Frog Captive Care

John F Taylor

I can answer most questions about captive the captive care of reptiles,amphibians, and insects.

International and nationally published author of many captive reptile care articles. Former editor of the San Diego Herpetological Society Newsletter. Founder of Southern California Wildlife. Most recently opened the website to answer questions instantly and share free care articles on the captive care of reptile and insect species.

Reptilia, Reptiles Magagazine, TFH Publications Complete Herp Care Series Uromastyx

Over a decade of experience within the reptile industry.