Reptiles/bearded dragon (liquid calcium)

Question
just want to thank you for your advice about my bearded dragon. now i have another question. when i get paid i am going to buy her some zolcal d liquid calcium

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/dog-supplements-cat-supplements-multi-vitamin-and-mineral

now what im not sure about is how often i have to give her some. according to what it says you give 0.1ml per 100g of animal (i think my beardie weighs around 250g). but do i need to give her it daily or every other day or once a week.

now ive also found this which i can give her as she hasnt been eating at all. do you know if that stuff is any good

http://www.vetark.co.uk/Shop/Reptiles/Health/Critical-Care-Formula-CCF_3.aspx

Answer
Hello Sarah,

That will be fine.  
The dose would be around .25ml.  I don't know what the concentration is so if you get it & it has the strength just let me know.  I would give the calcium daily since you know she has metabolic bone disease.  At least for a month anyway to see improvement, then you can back down to 3 times per week.
That way I can dose more specifically to the weight.  
The critical care is very good actually so I would recommend getting that product also.

How is she doing today?
Keep me posted on her & if you have more questions.

Tracie

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar