Reptiles/liquid calcium for a bearded dragon

hi tracie as you may be aware my poor bearded dragon has mbd in her back legs. she has been off her food now for about 3 months so she isnt getting any calcium into her. i was looking into getting her some liquid calcium but dont know whats the best kind.

and im from the uk so i need to be able to get it over here. are there any that you know that will be good for her. also one where i can just give it directly to her using a syringe as there is no point putting it on her veg or bugs as she wont eat them.

Hello Sarah,

Are you able to find a pet store nearby?
If so, look for the Zilla brand or T-rex bone aid.  
These two products can be given with a syringe or a plastic dropper.  
What foods are you giving her now, baby food?

What UVB lights are you using now?

Tracie Kretzschmar

I can answer questions pertaining to health, UVB specifics, overall husbandry care & supplementation, analysis of blood test results, and behavioral problems & handling. I can answer questions pertaining to bearded dragons, leopard geckos, iguanas, uromastyx & ball pythons. I can answer adeno virus related questions in bearded dragons, & then specifically about the testing methods as well. I am beginning an Pogona Adeno Testing Society in 2008 which will help to begin to start some standardization within the bearded dragon colonies of the breeders who choose to test.

I have been working with bearded dragons for over 5 years now, as well as leopard geckos, too. I am currently doing rescues, as well. I hope to be able to educate people prior to them purchasing an exotic pet in order to avoid any health crisis with them.

I have a master's degree in sports medicine & physiology, & 1 year of vet tech schooling, & am currently working on a reptile certification through the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council.