Reptiles/Sick Broad Headed Skink

Question
I found a skink in my garage yesterday afternoon, which is common but this one was latched on to an electrical cord on the floor.  Thought he was dead at first but turned out he was alive so I used a pen to pry his jaw loose.  Expecting him to compose him self and run away, but he never ran off just moved a few inches and closed his eyes and breathed.  I picked him up and he moved some so I know he is capable and his jaw seems to work fine.  There is no obvious sign of anything wrong with him but clearly he is not ok.  He just sleeps.  I got a syringe to give him water which he takes about half the time but sleeps the rest of the time.  I don't have him caged but he never moves from the spot I left him.  Please help me help him / her so they can go back to living wild!  No reptile vets nearby.

Answer
More efficient if you contact me by email. Email me GOOD quality clear photos of the lizard top, bottom, face, and side. Video also would be helpful. I also need to know what town, and perhaps I can find a rescuer nearby, or I have means to have injured small lizards shipped here for treatment.

DO NOT give water, or anything else for that matter unless told to.

Contact me at phrynosoma_texas@yahoo
You can also find my contact info on my f/b page at facebook.com/reptilerescue

Reptiles

Mick