Reptiles/Best type of heating for pacman frog

Question
Hi, I'm about to purchase a baby pacman frog was wondering what you would recommend as the best type of heat source? A UTH or a red/night glow heat bulb, or something else?? Initially, it'll be in a 10 gallon tank with coconut-fiber bedding. And speaking of substrate, how deep should it be? Is this at all dependent on how big the frog is?

Thank you in advance! I greatly appreciate your time.

Answer
With heating I have actually written a report on the subject which I will link to here The Goldilocks Principle of Herpetoculture I would recommend a UTH though. Also as far as lighting is concerned there is this article as well http://bit.ly/NaVZEy Substrate for PacMan would be coconut fiber enough for the frog to bury itself in with just it back exposed slightly.  

Reptiles

John F Taylor