Reptiles/what does a jackie eat other than crickets

I'm pretty sure my jackie is pregnant and was wondering what else would she eat other than crickets and just to be sure what ways or things can i do to be sure that she is

thank you Kylie

I assume you mean this animal:  Amphibolurus muricatus

If so, it's an insectivore, so any commercially raised insects should be accepted.  Be sure to use a quality calcium supplement, and provide UVB light and proper temperatures and basking area.

Donna Fernstrom

My particular focus is on snakes and lizards, but I have a decent smattering of knowledge of turtles and crocodilians as well, plus the experience to get relevant information quickly if I don't have it on hand in my brain. I can answer questions on captive care, diet, breeding, incubation of eggs, starting hatchlings, and more. I am particularly experienced with ball pythons, Lygodactylus geckos and other small lizards with similar care requirements, leopard geckos, and garter snakes.

I am a professional breeder of ball python morphs, Lygodactylus (dwarf) geckos, and mourning geckos. I have begun working with Irian Jaya carpet pythons, and plan to expand to include more gecko species in the future. I also have a background breeding leopard geckos, and have kept several other species of small lizards, snakes, and a water turtle.

Nebraska Herpetological Society (

I have many care sheets published on my own website.

High School Graduate. Extensively self-taught due to high interest in wildlife and reptile care.

Fauna Classifieds board of inquiry Good Guy Certification