Reptiles/Baby bearded dragon

We have a baby breaded dragon we got him just before Christmas
He's been doing amazing yesterday he starting curling up his paws n tail straight up n the air
Then he will act okey but not very active tonight he had like a scoured and throw up
Now has shill ow breathing what can I do to help this
Sweet baby

Before recommending a course of action I would need to understand what the set-up is of the enclosure including heat and diet that Bearded Dragon is being fed. Here is a report that may help, I would also immediately take the bearded dragon the vet.  

John F Taylor

I can answer most questions about captive the captive care of reptiles,amphibians, and insects.

International and nationally published author of many captive reptile care articles. Former editor of the San Diego Herpetological Society Newsletter. Founder of Southern California Wildlife. Most recently opened the website to answer questions instantly and share free care articles on the captive care of reptile and insect species.

Reptilia, Reptiles Magagazine, TFH Publications Complete Herp Care Series Uromastyx

Over a decade of experience within the reptile industry.