Reptiles/Baby bearded dragon

Question
We have a baby breaded dragon we got him just before Christmas
He's been doing amazing yesterday he starting curling up his paws n tail straight up n the air
Then he will act okey but not very active tonight he had like a scoured and throw up
Now has shill ow breathing what can I do to help this
Sweet baby

Answer
Before recommending a course of action I would need to understand what the set-up is of the enclosure including heat and diet that Bearded Dragon is being fed. Here is a report that may help, http://bit.ly/SB1JbT I would also immediately take the bearded dragon the vet.  

Reptiles

John F Taylor