Reptiles/bearded dragon loose stools

My female beardie has had loose stools the last 3 weeks (approximately 1 per week with no other bowel movements). She is approximately 3 years old (I've had her since she was 6 weeks) with no previous health problems. She has live insects approximately every 3-4 days with fresh greens given daily along with a fresh bowl of water. Greens consist of Chard, collared greens, peppers, endive, carrot, beetroot, spinach, lambs lettuce (small quantities), etc. NEVER ICEBERG, as I know this should not be given to them. Tank setup - 3foot x 2foot x 1.5foot viv (exoterra) 2 10% uvb strip lights full length of tank, 1 x 150watt uva spot light for heat at one end of tank with heat mat underneath. low temp end is approx 75-85c warm end approx 95-110c. Digital thermometers keep temperatures. Temp at night approx 60-70c with heat mat on if possibility of going any lower. She tends to sleep on the heat mat if she feels it's not warm enough. because of the recent drops in temperature (we've had snow recently and the warm end of the tank tends to be closer to 95c rather than 110c at the moment) she's been lounging in the heat spot a lot. She is still active and whenever she see's something of interest, usually food or our pet cat, she reacts quickly. She doesn't appear to be stressed, lethargic or have any other symptoms except the loose stools. Her diet hasn't changed in months (its difficult to get certain greens during this time of year). Could the loose stools be caused by the drop in temperature messing with her digestive system? She still eats avidly and seems fine in and of herself. Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Sarah,
Yes, temperature changes can affect their stools because their digestive rate will change. Usually, it is a higher temperature that causes faster digestion though.
Much of her diet is  high water content foods. This time of year the vegetables may even contain higher amounts of water. I would not feed her spinach as a regular part of her diet.
I do understand about the variety of greens available this time of year!!!  In the US, where I am located it is sometimes hard to find the needed foods for the critters.  
You might want to try giving her some acidophilus to see if that helps.  It will replenish their needed gut bacteria, which, due to cooler temperatures, her digestion MAY be a bit sluggish.  I use human grade acidophilus capsules.  One opened  capsule should treat for two days.  Generally you give it to them for a few days in a row but there is no harm using it for a longer period of time. If her stools don't firm back up, or if they smell "off" or if they become more watery, then she may have some internal parasites which will need confirmed and treated by a vet.  
Other forms of the acidophilus are: Bene Bac...labeled for birds, approved for reptiles. Nutri Bac, Acidolophliz+ .  

I am well versed in all aspects of the care and keeping of green iguanas, leopard geckos and bearded dragons. This includes all husbandry issues pertaining to the above species. I am not a vet so I cannot answer medical questions. I research other reptiles and am able to give general information on other species of lizards. I prefer not to answer snake questions as that I have not researched them enough.

I own 3 green iguanas, two of which are rescues. I own two leopard geckos, both rescues. I've had my reptiles for 11 years. I spend many hours researching the care of my reptiles to keep up to date on all information pertaining to keeping reptiles that I have. I own a yahoo group dedicated to raising healthy iguanas.

Scales and Tails Exotic Pet Rescue (one of the founding members)

One of the Co Authors of the Book "The Iguana Dens Care and Keeping of Giant Green Iguanas"

I was a Vet Tech for 6 years. Research, experience and learning from the experience of others that have raised reptiles for many years.