Reptiles/dry bearded dragon tail

I've had my bearded dragon for about 6 months along with another. They both eat normally but one is more aggressive than the other. I've seen diamond bite pearls tail a few times. For about two weeks the last inch of her tail has gotten dry and is a lot smaller/ shriveled up . I don't know what it could be. help me please!

Hi Suheyj,
Your beardie has what is called "dry gangrene". She will need to see a vet so that he/she can amputate the "dead" part of her tail.  If the dead part isn't removed, the gangrene will continue on up the tail, causing more and more of the tail to die off.  The infection can also go internal, which can be deadly in a short time.
You also need to separate the two beardies as they will continue to fight and eventually may kill one another.
I'm sorry that there isn't an easier "remedy" to fix her tail.

I am well versed in all aspects of the care and keeping of green iguanas, leopard geckos and bearded dragons. This includes all husbandry issues pertaining to the above species. I am not a vet so I cannot answer medical questions. I research other reptiles and am able to give general information on other species of lizards. I prefer not to answer snake questions as that I have not researched them enough.

I own 3 green iguanas, two of which are rescues. I own two leopard geckos, both rescues. I've had my reptiles for 11 years. I spend many hours researching the care of my reptiles to keep up to date on all information pertaining to keeping reptiles that I have. I own a yahoo group dedicated to raising healthy iguanas.

Scales and Tails Exotic Pet Rescue (one of the founding members)

One of the Co Authors of the Book "The Iguana Dens Care and Keeping of Giant Green Iguanas"

I was a Vet Tech for 6 years. Research, experience and learning from the experience of others that have raised reptiles for many years.