Reptiles/pet Slider turtle

Question
Okay, so my fiance and i woke up this morning to this odd bubbling in our turtle tank. He immediately reached in to see what it was and he was shocked all the way up his arm. So naturally we unplugged everything and took my two little babies out of the tank. One was on their rock and she seems to be fine. Dora, however, was still in the water. She isn't moving much and won't come out of her shell more than to poke her nose up for air. I don't know what to do. We haven't had them long and she is still a baby.

Answer
Well, if she received an electrical shock, it might take her a while to recover.  I don't believe there's much that can be done about that, other than wait and see.

Be sure they have correct temperatures, UVB light, clean water, etc, and reduce stress as much as possible.  If she isn't acting normally by tomorrow, consult a vet.

Reptiles

Donna Fernstrom