Reptiles/sick leopard gecko

my leopard gecko(Cricket),which i got about a week ago has started vomiting clear stuff her poo is also clear and she is thin and has trouble shedding, can you help me figure out whats wrong with her???
i am going to separate her from the other geckos and change the sand in their cage and clean their water dish tomarrow in case it is something that the other geckos might get as well but i really don't know any thing about gecko sicknesses.

Hello Jayden,

I would first change the sand out as she could be impacted from it.  They are terrible about  licking & eating it.  Instead use paper towels or felt for her.
Definitely separate her from the rest so she can try to recover.  How many do you have housed together?
Do you have a hot spot of around 88-90 for her?
What foods is she eating?
Since she has been vomiting you will need to get fluids into her.  Either bathe her or get a plastic dropper or syringe & getting water into her so she doesn't get dehydrated.

Tracie Kretzschmar

I can answer questions pertaining to health, UVB specifics, overall husbandry care & supplementation, analysis of blood test results, and behavioral problems & handling. I can answer questions pertaining to bearded dragons, leopard geckos, iguanas, uromastyx & ball pythons. I can answer adeno virus related questions in bearded dragons, & then specifically about the testing methods as well. I am beginning an Pogona Adeno Testing Society in 2008 which will help to begin to start some standardization within the bearded dragon colonies of the breeders who choose to test.

I have been working with bearded dragons for over 5 years now, as well as leopard geckos, too. I am currently doing rescues, as well. I hope to be able to educate people prior to them purchasing an exotic pet in order to avoid any health crisis with them.

I have a master's degree in sports medicine & physiology, & 1 year of vet tech schooling, & am currently working on a reptile certification through the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council.