Reptiles/Injured Ground Skink

Question
Injured ground skink
Injured ground skink  
I accidentally stepped on a ground skink that was hiding under a mat. As you can see from the picture, the whole body has become limb and the tongue is sticking out. There are also traces of blood from the mouth. Is there still anyway I can provide help to the ground skink?.
The location is Cambodia, Phnom Phen, it has been this state for almost an hour. I placed a lamp beside it and also a bowl of water for heat and humidity. I also tried to feed water with a cotton bud. It's quite hard to see a vet here as I am at the countryside and there's flooding in this region.

PLEASE REPLY ASAP,
THANKS

Answer
Hi May

I suspect that he has suffered  internal damage which would make recovery unlikely.

You have done what you can by providing some heat. If his body can heal then that will help. I would not try to offer any water as he is likely incapable of swallowing and will likely just aspirate it (breath it in). Keeping him in a safe spot, away from predators and keeping his stress level low by not handling him is the best you can do. Nature will have to take it's own course from there. If he does not recover at very least he will have a peaceful end.

I very much admire the compassion you are showing to this small creature.  

Reptiles

Thea