Reptiles/Injured rescue Burmese python

Question
neck
neck  

eyes
eyes  
a rescue Burmese python i recently accepted is 14 ft female an has bulging eyes an a some what skinny/ kinked neck i have an appoint with a exotic vet tonight but im worried it could have Ibd so im wondering if i can get a early opinion

Answer
DJ, first of all sorry for the slow response, my internet has been down for the last couple of days.  Now to the snake, that snake looks pretty typical in the photos you provided.  IBD usually causes them to "star gaze" which is where they pick their heads up and stare at the ceiling.  The eyes might be a little weird but eye problems with the albinos are more common.  I can't really discern anything with the neck from the photos.  Hope everything turns out well!  

Reptiles

BPC