Reptiles/Leopard gecko duo

Question
I have two leopard geckos one male and one female. My male had a good fat tale was a super good eater my fiancÚ asked if he could come live with him since them his tail has decreased by a lot he is not eating and no longer active. The cage is always 85 or above during day at night about 75. He was eating mill worms has calcium in the cage all the time. Then my female gecko has lost tale size and has only been defectaing a little when my male hasn't at all. My female only eats when I put them in front of her and it takes a few times for her to catch them. I was watching her drink water this morning and noticed that her younger was very white on the tip and the rest appeared red and a little pink. There cages all have calcium are 85 and above in temp and are on a good circulation with night and day.

Answer
Hello Rachil,

Are they housed separately?
They are neither one doing well?
Do you think that he could be impacted from too many mealworms?  Have you tried small crickets or phoenix worms?  
What type of substrate do you have for them, a loose subsstrate or carpet, etc?
I would recommend getting a fecal done to see if there are worms or parasites present.  
Are you giving calcium regularly on the feeders too in case she doesn't lick the calcium in the tank?  Her tongue was white on the tip but the rest of the tongue was pink?
I would get some chicken or turkey baby food to feed to them with a dropper or plastic syringe to help get some weight back onto them.
Are you measuring the temperatures with a digital probe or temp gun?
Do you have any pictures you could post?

Let me know how they are doing.

Tracie  

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar