Reptiles/Off balance beardie

Question
Hi Tracie, would not let me do a follow up on the last one, I spoke with the people who are selling me the arcadia today and they say it should be here by tomorrow, they said that i should hopefully notice an improvement with Draco after a while with it in.
She's been up and down today, given a bath earlier and after that she's been a mix of active and sleeping.
She hasn't fancied eating anything today but she sometimes misses a day so i'm not too concerned with that as long as she east tomorrow :).
I'll let you know if there are any improvements after the arcadia has been in a while.

Many thanks.

Answer
Hello Bethany,

That is ok!
I hope Draco is feeling well today & is basking.  
The Arcadia will be a great light for her so hopefully she will like her new light!
Let me know how she is doing & how her progress comes along.  
Maybe she will at tomorrow, too!  

Talk to you soon.
Tracie

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar