Reptiles/Bearded Dragon

Hi There, I have 2 bearded dragons one at over 1 year old and a baby at 2-3 months old

the one year old I have been told its a male by one person and a female by another person I've had him/her a year and not once have I seen it bob his head but I have seen the beardie wave both arms? do males wave?

also about the baby 2-3 months old has waved his/her arms do I have to females ?

Thankyou for your time

Kind Regards

Hi Brett,
Both sexes  will wave and also head bob... here is a link with pictures to help you sex your dragons.  If you are still unsure, you may want to have a knowledgeable vet check them out.  
I do want to mention that with the age difference in your beardies, if they are housed together, you may find that the older one will harm the younger one..or, as the case is with many dragons, they do not want nor need a cage mate!!  Of course if it turns out you have two males, there is no chance of them getting along at all!!

I am well versed in all aspects of the care and keeping of green iguanas, leopard geckos and bearded dragons. This includes all husbandry issues pertaining to the above species. I am not a vet so I cannot answer medical questions. I research other reptiles and am able to give general information on other species of lizards. I prefer not to answer snake questions as that I have not researched them enough.

I own 3 green iguanas, two of which are rescues. I own two leopard geckos, both rescues. I've had my reptiles for 11 years. I spend many hours researching the care of my reptiles to keep up to date on all information pertaining to keeping reptiles that I have. I own a yahoo group dedicated to raising healthy iguanas.

Scales and Tails Exotic Pet Rescue (one of the founding members)

One of the Co Authors of the Book "The Iguana Dens Care and Keeping of Giant Green Iguanas"

I was a Vet Tech for 6 years. Research, experience and learning from the experience of others that have raised reptiles for many years.