Reptiles/is my bearded dragon the right size

Question
hi, so ive had drake my baby bearded dragon just over 2 weeks now. he (not sure of sex but will say he for now) is around 6.5" and is 34 grams. i usually measure and weigh him every friday so he is probably slightly bigger.

he is roughly 2.5 months old.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50593241@N02/8446842535/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50593241@N02/8446841587/in/photostream/

Answer
Hello Sarah,

I would say that he is a good size for his age.  His weight is excellent!
How often does he shed?  I am sure he is eating a lot for you also.  They eat 50+ feeders per day when they are young, also.
Be sure to give calcium 4-5 times weekly to make sure his bones stay healthy when he is growing so rapidly.
He is sure a pretty little thing!

Tracie

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar