Reptiles/Bump on face

Question
I have a one year old green Iguana. He has a small bump ( I think cyst) under his jaw. It doesnt effect his eating and doesnt seem to  hurt. He doesnt flinch, move, react, anything when I touch it. Its kinda hard, doesnt bleed or pus. It has grown in proportion with him as he has grown. I do not have any extra money so Id like to know if I should take him to a vet before I take him, Id hate to pay to be told its nothing serious and would be best to do nothing with it. Thanks

Answer
Michelle,

Only a veterinarian can answer this question.  You have not even included a photo.  Even if someone on the internet were to tell you it's fine, you should still consult with an expert who can look at the animal in person.

If you shop around, a veterinary visit shouldn't be much more than $40.  Your iguana should be getting an annual checkup anyhow, just as any other pet would.  Simply have the vet look at the lump when he has his checkup.

Reptiles

Donna Fernstrom