Reptiles/bearded dragon behaviour

hi I have a 3mnth old beardie , he/she eats small crickets mealworms and salad/veg all are dusted with calcium powder.
This is my first beardie but have been researching them for a while before I bought one.
my question is he/she is constantly trying to attack his reflection in glass tank. He/she does a lot of head bobbing and movement he/she races around the tank after his food then goes back to his basking spot its just that glass attraction could you help

Hi Andrew,
He is chasing that "OTHER" dragon away!!!!  He doesn't know that it is him... you can try to place fake plants along the bottom part of the glass to break the reflection... if necessary, you may need to put some of the contact paper on the inside of the glass.  The contact paper that give the impression of frosted glass.  Generally you only need to cover a few inches up.  Some do outgrow that stage but others will continue to "defend" his castle.

I am well versed in all aspects of the care and keeping of green iguanas, leopard geckos and bearded dragons. This includes all husbandry issues pertaining to the above species. I am not a vet so I cannot answer medical questions. I research other reptiles and am able to give general information on other species of lizards. I prefer not to answer snake questions as that I have not researched them enough.

I own 3 green iguanas, two of which are rescues. I own two leopard geckos, both rescues. I've had my reptiles for 11 years. I spend many hours researching the care of my reptiles to keep up to date on all information pertaining to keeping reptiles that I have. I own a yahoo group dedicated to raising healthy iguanas.

Scales and Tails Exotic Pet Rescue (one of the founding members)

One of the Co Authors of the Book "The Iguana Dens Care and Keeping of Giant Green Iguanas"

I was a Vet Tech for 6 years. Research, experience and learning from the experience of others that have raised reptiles for many years.