Reptiles/mixing

Question
can I mix 4 P. Bicolors dart frogs, 4 D. azereus, 2 clown tree frogs, and two D. imitators in a 75 gal. tank

Answer
Hi Nathan,

That tank size is suitable for the number of frogs you are planning but I would be cautious about adding the D. imitators to that group, depending on the size/gender of the other species.

A large female azureus or bicolor can be almost two inches while a little male imitator will be just around one half inch. There is a cannabilism risk as well as the problem of having to provide food items of vastly varying sizes.

You should be able to set up an impressive natural looking display tank with a 75 gallon.  

Reptiles

Thea