QUESTION: can I mix 3 P. Bicolor 3 D. azereus 2 D. leucomelas and 2 clown tree frogs

ANSWER: Depending on the size of enclosure would really determine this. We covered poison frog care here in this article

QUESTION: what about 4 P. Bicolor and 4 D. azereus in a 55 gal

That sounds plausible to me, as long as the enclosure is set up properly with a lot of plants, moss outcroppings, water access, and all. I would still suggest to keep an eye out for any expressions of territory disputes and have a back up plan for such an occurrence.  

John F Taylor

I can answer most questions about captive the captive care of reptiles,amphibians, and insects.

International and nationally published author of many captive reptile care articles. Former editor of the San Diego Herpetological Society Newsletter. Founder of Southern California Wildlife. Most recently opened the website to answer questions instantly and share free care articles on the captive care of reptile and insect species.

Reptilia, Reptiles Magagazine, TFH Publications Complete Herp Care Series Uromastyx

Over a decade of experience within the reptile industry.