Reptiles/Chinese water dragon

Question
Hi my name is Amali. my dad had bought me some meal worms bu i have herd online that sometimes when a water dragon eats meal worms the meal worms can eat them from the inside out. is it true? how long until the water dragon gets to their full size?

THANK YOU

Answer
Hi Amali,
Iam happy to say that no, they cannot/do not eat the dragon from the inside out.  The digestive juices in the dragon kills the insects (if they were not already dead by the dragon chewing them).
The dragons never really stop growing when they have proper care.  Most of their growth will happen in the first two years, but will grow in bulk for longer(yr or 2).
For good info on keeping a healthy water dragon..  www.triciaswaterdragon.com  

Reptiles

Diane