Reptiles/green anole egg?

Question
I found a green ample egg in my cage but  it seems to be deflated and hard I don't know if its suppose to look deflated AMD I don't know if its a dud. Could ypu please help me out

Answer
Hi Mandy,
If there is no male, then it isn't viable if your female has never been with a male.  Since it is hard and deflated, that also is a pretty good sign that the egg is no good.
Generally, when eggs are laid and its known they are most likely fertile (male and female are owned and live together) the eggs are removed and incubated.

Reptiles

Diane