Reptiles/albino red tail not eating

she wont eat and i dont know why she is 6 ft and gone 2months without eating i am conserned albino red tails are rare.

Hi, Wesley,
In order to really help you, I need a LOT more information:
What sort of cage she is kept in, the exact temperatures in the cage and how it is heated, the humidity in the cage, how long you have had her, her history (where she came from, what she ate when she was eating, etc), whether you have other animals in the household (or did have), whether she is or was housed with other animals, and whether her behavior has changed.  You should also keep track of her weight (length is useless), and what is her age?

Once I have more information, I might be able to offer some advice.

Donna Fernstrom

My particular focus is on snakes and lizards, but I have a decent smattering of knowledge of turtles and crocodilians as well, plus the experience to get relevant information quickly if I don't have it on hand in my brain. I can answer questions on captive care, diet, breeding, incubation of eggs, starting hatchlings, and more. I am particularly experienced with ball pythons, Lygodactylus geckos and other small lizards with similar care requirements, leopard geckos, and garter snakes.

I am a professional breeder of ball python morphs, Lygodactylus (dwarf) geckos, and mourning geckos. I have begun working with Irian Jaya carpet pythons, and plan to expand to include more gecko species in the future. I also have a background breeding leopard geckos, and have kept several other species of small lizards, snakes, and a water turtle.

Nebraska Herpetological Society (

I have many care sheets published on my own website.

High School Graduate. Extensively self-taught due to high interest in wildlife and reptile care.

Fauna Classifieds board of inquiry Good Guy Certification