Reptiles/albino red tail not eating

Question
she wont eat and i dont know why she is 6 ft and gone 2months without eating i am conserned albino red tails are rare.

Answer
Hi, Wesley,
In order to really help you, I need a LOT more information:
What sort of cage she is kept in, the exact temperatures in the cage and how it is heated, the humidity in the cage, how long you have had her, her history (where she came from, what she ate when she was eating, etc), whether you have other animals in the household (or did have), whether she is or was housed with other animals, and whether her behavior has changed.  You should also keep track of her weight (length is useless), and what is her age?

Once I have more information, I might be able to offer some advice.

Reptiles

Donna Fernstrom