Reptiles/bearded dragon injury

Question
hi i have a two month old bearded dragon and 2 thirds of its second toe has fallen off and has been bleeding.i have 2 bearded dragons and i think they are both female so they should not fight but now this has happened i do not know what to do and i am looking for help. i have attached a picture so you can see for your self. i hope it can help and thanks

Answer
It could have been a feeding injury make sure to have two food bowls, two water and two basking areas otherwise I would recommend that you separate the beardies. Generally, I recommend separate housing for each lizard. We also wrote a mini-eBook on these as well http://bit.ly/SB1JbT

Reptiles

John F Taylor