Reptiles/Mountain Horned Dragon Shedding

Question
My brother just got a mountain horned dragon today and we were wondering about it's shedding habits. A couple of the questions that we have are how often do they shed, and do we have to clean the skin out of the terrarium or does it eat it?

Answer
Hello Scott,

Do you have any pictures of your horned dragon I could see?  They are so beautiful.  
How old is he?

They shed quite often when they are young but don't shed as often when they are adults though.
You can clean the shed skin out of the tank as he most likely wont eat the skin.  
What is your tank setup like?  Send pictures of your tank setup also.  

Tracie  

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar