Reptiles/leopard gecko neck infection

Question
so my leopard gecko kujo the one bitten by my cat shed tonight while I was at work and she ate all the skin. and she didn't the last time I think because she was to soar. theonly thing is she is kinda pale along the spine so I don't know if that means anything. I hate this im 23 and she is by far the pet that means the most to me I cant imagine losing her and I feel kinda hopeless

Answer
Hello Steven,

How does her neck look now after shedding?
Did her entire body shed or just part of her?
They will tend to eat the skin of their shed a lot of times.  
Do you have a new picture of her?  
Try to get some food into her to help her with getting her strength back.  Were you able to get some chicken or turkey baby food for her?  She should like the taste of that & it does have some fat in it which should help her.

Let me know how she is doing.

Tracie

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar