Reptiles/weak bearded dragon

Question
(the blackish one)
(the blackish one)  
Whats wrong with my bearded dragon? He is very weak, he  won't move. He drags his back legs and he is becoming wrinkly. He usually just lays there and looks dead.   the part where his  tail and back meet there is an indent.

Answer
Hello Asha,

How old is your dragon?  Is he housed with the other one?
Are you using a UVB light & if so, what type & brand is it?

It sounds like metabolic bone disease if he drags his back legs & has an indentation on the base of his tail.  Could he have ingested anything that could have impacted him?
Which foods are you feeding him?  
His coloring looks normal or he appears to be a normal colored dragon.

Are you giving him calcium several times per week?

How long have you had your other dragon?
If he is not eating, you will need to get some baby food, either chicken, or turkey & mix it with squash or sweet potatoes.  You can use a plastic dropper or syringe to feed him.

Tracie  

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar