Reptiles/baby ball python

My baby ball python in almost a foot long i got her a month ago from a pet store. The last 2 days she has been pooping or peeing a red color that looks like blood and is very runny and smells extremly bad. Is this normal? If not how do i fix this problem?

NOT normal.  Just pooping and peeing 2 days in a row is not normal.  Red and smelly really not normal.  I believe you need to see a vet with this problem.  If possible place some of the material that is coming out of the snake in a ziplock bag and take it with you to the vet.  Hint: turn the bag inside-out over your hand then just pick some of it up, then right the bag and the yuck will be on the inside.

My area of expertise would be snakes and reptile genetics (again mostly w/ snakes). Although I have dealt w/ almost all species of reptiles commonly sold in the US.

15 years keeping, breeding, selling, and teaching about reptiles.

Past board member of the Central FL Herpetological Society

B.S. Biology Ed. UCF