Reptiles/baby ball python

Question
My baby ball python in almost a foot long i got her a month ago from a pet store. The last 2 days she has been pooping or peeing a red color that looks like blood and is very runny and smells extremly bad. Is this normal? If not how do i fix this problem?

Answer
NOT normal.  Just pooping and peeing 2 days in a row is not normal.  Red and smelly really not normal.  I believe you need to see a vet with this problem.  If possible place some of the material that is coming out of the snake in a ziplock bag and take it with you to the vet.  Hint: turn the bag inside-out over your hand then just pick some of it up, then right the bag and the yuck will be on the inside.

Reptiles

BPC