My sister lives in a house on a main street.  It is very busy.
She has little lizards I believe they are salamanders they are
running all over the place.  They are all over the steps and run
up the side of the house and the driveway and step landing.  They
are really bad that sometimes my sisters has to scare them away
before she can go in the front door because they are over the   screen door and landing.  What can she do to get rid of them.    She doesn't want to kill them just get rid of them.  The wall in
the driveway is made of stone and has drainage pipes in it.  I
notice that's where they run into a lot in the drive way.  It is
really bad and she doesn't want them in the house.  She lives by
herself and is afraid of them.  Please help thanks

Hello Cheryl,

Gosh, that actually sounds interesting seeing all of the salamanders around.  
How large are they & how many are there?
The only thing really to do is try to catch some of them to rehome & relocate them to another area.  Or she could call an animal shelter or an agency similar to ask for help with getting them relocated without killing them.  

Are there any animal rescue facilities around which would help with reptile/amphibian types of animals?

Tracie Kretzschmar

I can answer questions pertaining to health, UVB specifics, overall husbandry care & supplementation, analysis of blood test results, and behavioral problems & handling. I can answer questions pertaining to bearded dragons, leopard geckos, iguanas, uromastyx & ball pythons. I can answer adeno virus related questions in bearded dragons, & then specifically about the testing methods as well. I am beginning an Pogona Adeno Testing Society in 2008 which will help to begin to start some standardization within the bearded dragon colonies of the breeders who choose to test.

I have been working with bearded dragons for over 5 years now, as well as leopard geckos, too. I am currently doing rescues, as well. I hope to be able to educate people prior to them purchasing an exotic pet in order to avoid any health crisis with them.

I have a master's degree in sports medicine & physiology, & 1 year of vet tech schooling, & am currently working on a reptile certification through the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council.