Reptiles/LEOPARD GECKO

Question
WE HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF LEOPARD GECKOS FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF. BUT THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS OUR LITTLE PINK ONE HAS STARTED TO LOOK FUNNY. IT IS LOOKING LIKE IT GOT SMASHED. BETWEEN THE FRONT SHOULDER BLADES THE BODY HAS GOTTEN FLAT. IT STILL EATS GOOD, AND IS FED POWDERED CRICKETS. CAN IT BE A DEFICIANCY, OR DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT WE MIGHT BE LOOKING AT

Answer
Hello Tawny,

Do you have any pictures of your gecko along with your setup?
It sounds like he may have metabolic bone disease possibly but need to see pictures.  
How much calcium powder does he get on the crickets & how often do you feed the powdered calcium for him?  How many crickets does he eat at a time?

Are you using a UVB light for him?

Tracie  

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar