Reptiles/whats wrong wih her?

Question
QUESTION: My bearded is moving like shes paralyzed, she also is turning black. We have also noticed her left arm is swelling up twice the size it should be. We have took her to a vet and he didn't know much about her. Whats wrong with her??? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!

ANSWER: My instructions are VERY clear, are they not? If you really want help for this Beardie, then follow them and don't make me start asking for all the relevant info that should already be here when you asked the question. You're asking a question and expecting an answer, while giving nothing of a background. Try again.

QUESTION: bearded dragon, 75gln tank,humidty is 60,uvb bulb is 30inches, her temp stays between 80 and 90 degrees, she was eating 8 superworms in the morning and lettuce and strawberries at night,she re ently used the bathroom. But hasnt ait in about 4 days
Shes about 2 yrs old
She was in good health, and active. We woke up this morning and found her laying flat on her back. Now shes not moving and when she does its like she's paralized. Her skin is turning black and now has one limb twice the size has the rest. I cant find any answers to help her

Answer
Attach photos of her and her swollen limb.

This diet is inadequate nutritionally and variation wise. Are you using supplements?
What is the BRAND, TYPE, AND WATTAGE of the UVB? WHAT IS THE SUBSTRATE?

She may be impacted. If she can stay upright, soak her in shallow warm water for half an hour and massage her stomach GENTLY.

Or she may have adenovirus, which is almost always fatal. You left out other details required in my instructions. You also marked this private, and I clearly stated in my instructions that I don't do private questions. I'm changing your question to public. This is the last warning I will give. Follow my instructions, or I will reject any further follow up from you, and you can ask someone who is MUCH less qualified with the veterinary care of reptiles.  

Reptiles

Mick