Reptiles/Why does my bearded dragon eat so much?

Matthew wrote at 2014-01-23 04:28:25
Feeding them once in the morning for 5 minutes straight unlimited food ideally calcium powder to crickets and meal-worms then add Kale and clean water daily. Make sure you know what you're getting into they have books at the library specifically dedicated to owning bearded dragons and caring for them.

John F Taylor

I can answer most questions about captive the captive care of reptiles,amphibians, and insects.

International and nationally published author of many captive reptile care articles. Former editor of the San Diego Herpetological Society Newsletter. Founder of Southern California Wildlife. Most recently opened the website to answer questions instantly and share free care articles on the captive care of reptile and insect species.

Reptilia, Reptiles Magagazine, TFH Publications Complete Herp Care Series Uromastyx

Over a decade of experience within the reptile industry.