Reptiles/bugs

Question
Hi.
Would like to know if i can keep a variety of insects/bugs in the same vivarium with out them causing harm to each other? e.g. Hissing cockroaches,Assassin bugs and different types of beetles all in the same tank.
as i don't want to buy extra tanks for each specie.I would buy a large enough vivarium to accommodate all of the insects/bugs.

Thanks.

Answer
Hi, my expertise is with reptiles so I'm not speaking from a point of great knowledge about insects here (fair warning).  Mixed vivariums-no matter the species-are VERY difficult. Trying to meet the condition required for each species plus making sure the species won't eat or just kill each other can make it easier sometimes to just go ahead and set up another cage. If you were talking about bugs from the same area, with the same diet then perhaps it would be doable.

Reptiles

BPC