Reptiles/cohabitating different speices

Question
I am working in a retail pet store and I am against any co habitation of different reptile species personally but am running into issues with the manager who is old school and will put anything together. Is there any good sources out there that I can use to help the animals in my store. I know that some species will do ok together, but I have not been able to find any info on which ones are ok to put together.
Thanks

Answer
He,
very hard question indeed.
there are species that are a no no ie snakes and tortoises because of entamoeba or boas and pythons incase of IBD arenavirus carriers. Of course never mix species from different habitats ie desert and tropical. Even mixing the same species may prove detrimental ie some phelsuma species and even keeping an african house snake in the same room as a female could make him starve to death!
The best option is to see what you have available and research that way as there are soo many species out there.
regards

Reptiles

Ross Ashley Machin