Reptiles/Bearded dragons

Question
Zoey
Zoey  

Zoey
Zoey  
When can you start giving more greens and less crickets to a bearded dragon? And do you think my bearded dragon looks like an average size for her age? She is 4months and 12in. And do you think this is a good tank setup for her? Here are some pictures of her! Also tell me if you have any suggestions.

Answer
Everything including the lizard looks great!  Now, I'm assuming those lights include a UVB blub and you're prepared to replace it according to the manufacture's instructions.  As to the diet questions-greens should be parts of her diet at least 4-5 times per week as should the crickets, worms, mice, etc.  They eat both throughout their lives.  You can sometimes decrease the frequency of the feedings as they age from everyday to 4 times per week but they still require both veggies and proteins.  Not to say you couldn't do veggies at one feeding and proteins at the next.  Did that help?

Reptiles

BPC