Reptiles/Question about Chameleons

Question
Can you have a Jackson Chameleon live with a veiled chameleon baby?

Answer
Hi Keri,

I would strongly advise against trying that for a number of reasons. Those two species have entirely different environmental needs,, particularly temperatures. Housing a baby with an  adult is never a good idea with any reptile. Adults will eat or attempt to eat babies. This will happen even with animals of the same or similar species. Even if the size difference prevents the adult from eating the baby the constant stress from the presence of a larger animal would be extremely harmful. The old saying that "stress kills chameleons" is unfortunately quite true.

Chameleons are not social. You can house young of the same species together for the first few weeks after birth/hatching but after that they should be kept as a single animal per enclosure.  

Reptiles

Thea