Reptiles/Luna the bearded dragon

Question
Hey :-) Luna has been pretty lazy since mid November she's awake and hasn't lost wait but she hasn't been basking. She 2yrs old her temps are 103 on her basking spot and around 80 on the cool end I use a reptisun 10.0 she's happy to eat just not as much as normal and I give her a bath 2 times a week. She seems just as alert as she's always been but she just stays in her hide on the warm end at first I just figured it was brumation because she went down at around the same time as a lot of other dragons I know but there all waking up now and she still just sits in her hide looking around when I give her a bath she just chills and rests she's walking and jumping up the stairs but she's always just looking for a place to get comfy I've had her since she was 5weeks old and she still knows how to scare me to death lol  thank you so much for any advise you can give me and if there's any other info you need just let me know.

Answer
Hello Shane,

How old is the Reptisun 10 tube bulb & how far away is it from her?  Do you have a screen or plastic in between her & the light?
Do you use a bright white basking light also?
How often do you give calcium?  At her age, she needs calcium 3 or so times per week either on her insects or her greens if giving powder.  
If her light is older than 6 or so months, I recommend getting a new one to be sure the UVB out put is still good.
If you have any pictures of her & of her tank, you can post them so I can see.  
She doesn't seem to have any trouble walking, climbing or running?
You could try getting some bee pollen to help with her appetite, too.  That sometimes helps.  
What foods does she like?
She should hopefully be getting back to normal here real soon.  Some take a little longer than others.  

Let me know how she is doing.

Tracie

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar