Reptiles/Bearded dragon limping and not growing

Hi my bearded dragon has been limping which has made it hard to eat food. And it also hasn't grown at all. I've had it for 3 months and its about 9 months old please help its tank is 68gallons.

Hello Christopher,

I am sorry your dragon has an injury.  Can you review your tank setup with me, such as the type/brand of UVB & how old the UVB light?  
Do you supplement with calcium?
What are the temperatures in his tank?

Please post some pictures of him & your tank.  A 68 gallon tank is good sized for him.  

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Tracie Kretzschmar

I can answer questions pertaining to health, UVB specifics, overall husbandry care & supplementation, analysis of blood test results, and behavioral problems & handling. I can answer questions pertaining to bearded dragons, leopard geckos, iguanas, uromastyx & ball pythons. I can answer adeno virus related questions in bearded dragons, & then specifically about the testing methods as well. I am beginning an Pogona Adeno Testing Society in 2008 which will help to begin to start some standardization within the bearded dragon colonies of the breeders who choose to test.

I have been working with bearded dragons for over 5 years now, as well as leopard geckos, too. I am currently doing rescues, as well. I hope to be able to educate people prior to them purchasing an exotic pet in order to avoid any health crisis with them.

I have a master's degree in sports medicine & physiology, & 1 year of vet tech schooling, & am currently working on a reptile certification through the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council.