QUESTION: Can a snake be housed in a large reptibreeze? If so what species of snake?

ANSWER: Hello Porsher,

What type of snake were you wanting to put in a reptibreeze type of enclosure?
I don't see the problem with that but it may make it a little hard to keep the humidity up when shedding.  
What type of heating are you going to use?
Ball pythons tend to like to climb, or corn snakes, too.  

QUESTION: I'm going to use a basking daytime bulb. I have a large reptibreeze and a 20 gal tank(both setup) but I don't know which cages should I put the corn snake and ball python in. Should I put the ball python in the reptibreeze and cornsnake in the tank?

Hello Porsher,

Which snake is larger?  Ball pythons can get 4-5 feet in length & corn snakes can get at least 3 feet but some can get up to 6 feet.
I would place the ball python in the reptibreeze & the corn snake in the 20 gallon for now.
How old are they?

Tracie Kretzschmar

I can answer questions pertaining to health, UVB specifics, overall husbandry care & supplementation, analysis of blood test results, and behavioral problems & handling. I can answer questions pertaining to bearded dragons, leopard geckos, iguanas, uromastyx & ball pythons. I can answer adeno virus related questions in bearded dragons, & then specifically about the testing methods as well. I am beginning an Pogona Adeno Testing Society in 2008 which will help to begin to start some standardization within the bearded dragon colonies of the breeders who choose to test.

I have been working with bearded dragons for over 5 years now, as well as leopard geckos, too. I am currently doing rescues, as well. I hope to be able to educate people prior to them purchasing an exotic pet in order to avoid any health crisis with them.

I have a master's degree in sports medicine & physiology, & 1 year of vet tech schooling, & am currently working on a reptile certification through the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council.