Reptiles/leopard gecko missing toe

Question
Hi tracie
I have two male leopard geckos and while I was out of the house yesterday they got into a fight I'm guessing. But now one of my males is missing a toe and he has a few concerning cuts on his belly, tail, and back. I have washed him completely and kept him dry. He is now in his own enclosure on paper towels. He has been eating just fine but I was wondering if I'm able to use something like neosporin to help the healing process?

Answer
Hello Onieka,

Oh I am sorry about the two fighting!  I am glad that he is in his own enclosure now so that wont happen again.  
You can use diluted betadine to clean the area & the neosporin or polysporin either one will be fine to help with healing.  How are the areas looking today?  
I am happy to hear he is on paper towels too so that his wounds stay clean also.
Do you have any pictures of him?

I hope he is doing better & healing up.  

Tracie

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar