Reptiles/please help

Question
sore
sore  

him
him  
Please tell me what this is I've looked everywhere and can't find it online. He eats daily runs around daily very active it doesn't even seem to bother him. His hot spot gets up to 125 he eats veggies daily with bird seed and lentils I sprinkle calcium on every other day.

Answer
Hello Katrina,

Oh that looks like it could be a burn possibly, but not 100% sure. Have you tried getting some aloe vera gel or silver cream or even unpasteurized raw honey to help out in case it is a burn?
Where are you measuring the basking spots for him?  Could his rock or another area in his tank have gotten too hot where his tails rests?  
He is eating normally right now?  At least he doesn't seem to be in pain though, that is good.  
He is beautiful, how old is he?  Which type of Uro is he, a Mali?

Let me know how he is doing.

Tracie  

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar